Avda. de Brasil 17, Planta 3
EnCase Forensic Software: Características y funciones (II)
- Smartphone and Tablet support: Acquire data from devices running the following operating systems:
- Apple's iOS
- Google's Android ™OS
- Rim's Blackberry™ OS
- HP's Palm™ OS
- Nokia Symbian
- Microsoft's Windows Mobile OS
- Native Encryption support: Encrypt evidence files directly in EnCase Forensic v7, using AES-256 strength encryption
- Improved Evidence File Format: The new and improved Ex01 and Lx01 file formats, built on the trusted E01 and L01 formats, bring increased performance and optimized data management
- EnCase Evidence Processor: Automate common tasks associated with preparing evidence for investigation, includes:
- Recover Folders
- File Signature Analysis
- Protected File Analysis
- Hash Analysis (MD5 and SHA-1)
- Expand compound files
- Find Email (PST, NSF, DBX, EDB, AOL, MBOX)
- Find Internet Artifacts (IE, Firefox, Safari)
- Search for Keywords
- EnScript Module Processing: v7 incorporates the following
modules by default in the processor:
- System Info Parser
- IM Parser (AOL, MSN, Yahoo)
- File Carver
- Personal Information (CC, Phone Numbers, Email, SSN)
- Windows Event Log Parser
- Windows Artifact Parser
- Unix Login
- Linux Syslog Parser
- Custom EnScript Module Processing: Add custom EnScripts into the EnCase Evidence Processor
- New Indexing Engine: Optimized for the forensic examiners needs with robust query language.
Deep Forensic Analysis
- New Supported Files: The following new file systems and file types are supported
- Microsoft Office 2010
- iOS Physical Images (iPad, iPhone, iPod)
- New Encryption Support: Now supporting Checkpoint/Pointsec Full Disk Encryption. Existing encryption product support updated.
- New E-Mail Investigation Platform: E-mail investigations are now as easy as reading email in an inbox. Added capabilities to review e-mail conversations and related messaged to uncover context and identify all individuals related to the case.
- Tagging: Create custom tags and apply to any file, including hash records, to enable easy export of files for review by others.
- Unified Search: Now search across the entire case from one easy to use, flexible, and powerful search interface. Incorporate the index, keyword search results, and tags into a single search.
- Customizable Templates: Create custom report templates for consistent reporting for every case.
- Formatting: Choose formatting for each section of the report, tailoring the representation of finding to meet the audiences needs.
- Easy Export Options: Save reports in any of the following formats:
- RTF (opens in Microsoft Office)
- Built-In Smartphone Report: Predefined Smartphone report, displaying detailed information about the evidence acquired from a Smartdevice. Report includes ability to export KML data.